Monika Ray Coaching
Monika Ray Coaching is is committed to protecting your privacy. Please read these privacy terms carefully as they apply to your use of monikaray.com
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council /EU/ No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – it is hereby informed that
- The administrator of your personal data is Monika Ray Coaching with its registered office at Za Grobla 6/5 in Poznań, 61-860 Poland (hereinafter: Company);
- Your personal data will be processed in order to provide services resulting from the scope of activities conducted in the field of training, courses and coaching, taking into account the provisions of art. 6 section 1 point a) b) c) f) above general regulation, indicated in the Preamble of this information clause;
- The administrator of your personal data may transfer personal data to authorized entities only on the basis of the law, as well as the regulations of the general regulation regarding the principles of entrusting personal data, to which he also undertakes;
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the processing purposes indicated in point 2, i.e.:
a) within the scope of the consent given – until it is withdrawn;
b) in the scope of implementation of the contract concluded by you, in connection with the activities conducted by the Company for the period until its completion;
c) for the period required by law, e.g. for the storage of specific accounting documentation and specific data in accordance with tax regulations;
d) for the period resulting from the legitimate interests of the Company in the marketing and promotion of services/products offered by the Company and the limitation period to secure any claims;
5. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object;
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016; and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781).
7. Your data will not be processed in the form of profiling.
8. If you have any questions related to the processing of personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
9. We do not transfer your data outside of Poland, the European Union and the European Economic Area (including the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland).
10. In the event of the transfer of your personal data to a third country that has not been recognized by the European Commission as a country providing an adequate level of protection, we will ask you for your express consent to such transfer, informing you about the prior risk associated with such a transfer. transfer pursuant to art. 40 sec. 1 lit. a) Regulations.
11. Providing data is always voluntary, but the consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to conclude and perform the contract / order as part of the activities conducted by the Company.